Turn the opposition Green With Envy with the XPF-P6 Bowling Spike. The ultimate bowling shoe has been designed specifically with the fast bowlers in mind and is based on a running last to provide a superior fit and feel to allow you to focus fully on your delivery.
For increased stability and strength, elements have been fused together to provide a more powerful performance whilst bowling.
The XPF-P6 bowling shoe has a firm compression-moulded EVA midsole and a fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot provides extra stability and comfort. An oversized heel counter locks your foot in position through every phase of bowling action to ensure you stay at peak performance throughout your spell.
- Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: A re-enforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole reducing force through the foot while landing, with 5mm lugs around perimeter of the outsole enhance grip and traction in delivery stride
- Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort.
- 30mm Velcro strap strategically positioned to lock down the foot and hold in place while at full speed
- Water wicking material to keep your feet dry. - Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
- Topline collar cut to mid height for extra ankle support without restricting your movements.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.