- The 150 editions of Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack have contained a total of more than 133,000 pages since the first edition was published in 1864. Over the years the Almanack – published every year without fail – has charted the highs and lows of the game, giving its authoritative opinion on the players, the matches and the pressing issues of the day.
- The Essential Wisden provides the highlights of all 150 years for the first time. From the forthright Editor’s Notes by the likes of Sydney Pardon, Norman Preston, John Woodcock and Matthew Engel, through reports on key matches around the world, and features on the game’s top players, to the renowned obituaries of people in and around the game, and a range of cricket’s idiosyncratic “Unusual Occurrences”, John Stern and Marcus Williams distil the Almanack’s most significant and fascinating writing into one anthology.
- With the pick of a century and a half of the best cricket writing from leading writers on the game, including John Arlott, Mike Atherton, Neville Cardus, Gideon Haigh, Christopher Martin-Jenkins and E. W. Swanton, and famous players such as Don Bradman, Denis Compton, Learie Constantine, Fred Spofforth, Mike Brearley and Michael Vaughan, The Essential Wisden provides a fascinating lens through which to view the evolution of the game.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.