- Traditionally cricketers think that chest protection is only for those fearful, skinny, unskilled batsmen who can't handle it, or for the professional players who play against and train under the toughest of circumstances.
- However lots play and practice on bouncy artificial wickets and the widespread use of bowling machines it is now possible and probable that even school and club players will simulate and practice short pitch bowling at higher speeds to hone their skills.
- The chest protector that doesn't stay in place, which is heavy or bulky in shape, too tight or too stiff, hot and uncomfortable, will in the end be counterproductive to wear. Nearly all cricketers do not use the current chest protection because of this.
- That's why old style chest protectors are not worth using and only a handful of cricketers wear them in matches. A few cricketers have one in the bottom of their bags but don't wear them regularly. Or when the extreme situation arises the one bloke with one in the team lets everybody wear it! So even though chest protection is an increasingly important part of the performance gear for the game and the practice sessions of the keen cricketer the current designs don't deliver.
- So chest protection is an increasingly important part of the performance gear for the game and the practice sessions of the keen cricketer. AERO's lightweight slim profile multiple layered chest protector with a unique holster design and reversible shape delivers this in a balanced way.
- Size: M, S, L
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.