- Molten is dedicated to providing top of the line basketballs for FIBA, and the global basketball community.
- By combining innovative technology and superior craftsmanship, Molten continues to create products worthy of play by the world’s most elite basketball stars.
- The Molten® BG2010 basketball.
- THE go-to training ball for aspiring players, both young and younger. Ideal for schools and colleges.
- Available in Size 7 (Official size & weight), Size 6 & Size 5
- Replicating the form of the real leather Molten basketballs, the BG2010 has deeper channels to allow for better fingertip control when lining up a shot.
- With 12 panels on the ball, you have additional seams, meaning they’re easier to find when you’re lining up for a quick three-pointer!
- Due to these basketballs' high quality and durability, the BG2010 has been approved by the international governing body for basketball, FIBA.
- Fédération Internationale de Basketball is an association of national organisations which governs the sport of basketball worldwide
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.