- The new FIBA Approved BG4500 delivers twice the surface area in contact with your hand.
- Premium composite leather and a foamed rubber construction on Molten's 12-panel Giugiaro design too.
- You might not want to pass this one up.
- Molten is dedicated to providing top of the line basketballs for FIBA, and the global basketball community.
- By combining innovative technology and superior craftsmanship, Molten continues to create products worthy of play by the world’s most elite basketball stars.
- This is the exact basketball that will be used in all BBL, WBBL, Basketball Scotland and Basketball Ireland tournaments, with the ball making its debut in the 2020/21 season.
- The BG4500 is made from a premium composite leather, benefiting from all the grip properties of real leather but with no need for bouncing in.
- The new surface texture gives the ball an optimum grip over traditional pebble grip basketballs, even when in contact with sweat or moisture.
- The Original Leather Texture Surface area in contact with the hand is wider by 95% compared to that of conventional pebble surfaces for better grip.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.