Revived for its amazing profile the Master 100 with a sweeping mid-blade profile for powerful all-round stroke-play offers exceptional pick up & balance with healthy edges!
- Superior Grade 2 unbleached English willow. Expect grain structure to have distortions, minor blemishes on the face & colour on one edge.
- High quality 6-piece, treble spring Singapore cane handle.
- Traditional blade length allows for an elongated sweet spot.
- Traditional handle length gives extra control & consistent grip location.
- Mid blade power-zone for controlled all round powerplay.
- Flatter face maximises mass in the spine creating a more powerful profile
- Expertly concaved for superb pickup, allowing for maximum edge & spine size. Bowed blade improves balance & pickup.
- Squared to with rounded corners gives extra wide look in stance.
- Weight range (senior sizes only): 2lb8oz to 3lb00oz
- Available in Senior & junior sizes.
- All Newbery bats come factory prepared with a light coat of oil, Hammer Edge anti-scuff protection & an extra-press to reduce preparation time. Further knocking in required before use.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.