- With Tests and One Day Internationals now joined by Twenty20 games, there is more international cricket than ever before. These games captivate a television audience of tens of millions throughout the year and throughout the world. But how do you keep track of all the players?
- The Wisden Guide to International Cricket (formerly known as The ESPN Cricinfo Guide to International Cricket) is the answer. The 2013 edition of this already popular annual paperback will contain crisply written profiles of everyone expected to appear in a Test match in 2013. Published in November 2012,at the beginning of international cricket's busiest time of year, this is the only guide that tells you HOW they play as well as what they've achieved.
- The 200 players featured in the book all get full-page treatment, with a photograph alongside a career summary in words, facts and figures. And to back up the profiles, there are quick-fire records for every country, and up-to-date statistics from www.cricinfo.com, the world's biggest cricket website.
- The Wisden Guide to International Cricket is the essential companion for every cricket lover, and the ideal complement to the long-standing Spring bestsellers Wisden Cricketers' Almanack and Playfair.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.