- The AeroCage takes hockey shoe performance to the next level – packed with technologies that optimise the athletes performance.
- This revolutionary shoes is perfect for players of all levels giving outstanding comfort, stability, traction and protection to give the Athlete the edge over the competition.
- A.S.C OUTSOLE
- Agility – Speed – Control outsole - New outsole pattern developed with international athletes.
- AGILITY – Low profile foot position optimises positioning to improve player agility.
- SPEED - Key Flex grooves promotes smooth transition combined with dynamic cleat structure increases acceleration off the mark,
- CONTROL - Large strong lateral cleats makes it easier to change direction..
- GENIUS FOAM MIDSOLE – Super fast energy return foam with enhances spring propels players faster than ever.
- ORTHOLITE X25 FOOTBED- Outstanding levels of rebound and comfort from branded footbed.
- I.P.S SYSTEM – Full length 30 degree foam to provide a soft feel platform inside the shoe.
- AEROCAGE UPPER – Every aspect of the AEROCAGE upper has been designed for speed, ventilated AEROCAGE layering system provides GRAYS lightest, most flexible supporting upper to date.
- COMFORT + - Offset seams around ankle relieve pressure on the achilies combined with memory diffuser foam around the heel for outstanding comfort – all finished with elasticated
- knitted sock fit to lock the foot in place.
- One of the cricitcal aspects of shoe design – Grays have worked with innovations centre in Germany and many of our elite athletes to ensure the COMFORT FIT PLUS lasts provide the most comfortable best fitting shoe possible.
- COMFORT FIT PLUS – New updated high performance last provides dynamic comfortable fit.
- WOMENS FIT – Specific last enhance the experience of wearing the AEROCAGE for all of our female athletes at all levels of the game.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.